5 TIPS TO PREVENT YOUR KIDS FROM GETTING DIARRHEA DURING TRAVEL
Traveler's diarrhea is usually caused by a bacterial infection from taking contaminated food or drinks. It is also one of the most common symptoms experienced during travel, especially for kids. As moms and dads, we're always trying different tips and approaches to help our kids combat this problem.
Did you know that probiotics contain good bacteria that can help strengthen your kids' gut health? So, as a precautionary step, your kids can start taking probiotics one week before your trip and continue consuming it at least one week after your trip. You may also bring probiotics to consume during travel. However, it is not a guarantee that it will prevent your kids from getting traveler's diarrhea, but
Go ahead, try these 5 tips to avoid your kids from getting diarrhea during travel:
1. Keep an alcohol-based hand sanitizer handy.
2. Keep pacifiers, teething rings, and toys clean.
3. Remind kids to wash their hands well and often.
4. Drinking only bottled water when traveling
5. Brings a small first-aid kit that includes antiseptic, antibiotic, ointment, bandages, and other OTC medications.