CREOBIC CREAM 10G
Tolnaftate 1% w/w
Chlorocresol 0.1% w/w as preservative
A white, water-miscible perfumed cream.
Topical treatment of tinea corporis, cruris, manuum, pedis, versicolor, barbae.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
1. Do not scratch - this may infect the nails and the surrounding unaffected areas.
2. Apply Creobic on the affected areas 2 - 3 times a day. In many cases the condition to improves in 2 - 4 weeks.
3. Do not stop using Creobic when you note an improvement in the condition. Continue using Creobic for at least 10 days after the fungal infection appears to be treated. In certain cases, whitish spots can still be observed even after the fungal infection has been successfully treated. This will gradually disappear as the skin grows new cells with normal colouring.
4. Skin infections - Apply some cream tot he lesions twice daily. Rub the cream with your finger until it has fully penetrated the skin. when all the lesions have disappeared ( usually 2 - 5 weeks ), prolong treatment for some 10 days to prevent relapse.
5. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.