BIO-LIFE PILFOOD 30'S
Available: In stock
Description Pil-Food® is a long-established Swiss remedy for healthy hair. Pil-Food® is suitable for dull, lifeless hair, thinning of hair, brittle hair and may address further hair...
Pil-Food® is a long-established Swiss remedy for healthy hair. Pil-Food® is suitable for dull, lifeless hair, thinning of hair, brittle hair and may address further hair loss. Pil-Food® helps in building block of hair, nourishing the scalp, reducing hair loss as well as strengthening the hair.
- Over 90% of hair is made of keratin, a protein with high sulphur content.
- As a structural constituent of hair, our body requires the basic building blocks methionine and cystine (essential sulphurated amino acids) to promote hair growth.
- Lactalbumin hydrolysate is a type of enzyme producing keratin fibers that supports hair elasticity and strength.
- Lactalbumin hydrolysate is used to complement the substitution of amino acids.
- Millet is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids with some additional key trace elements such as iron, copper, zinc, manganese and iodine.
- Millet helps to increase cell metabolism, stimulate cell proliferation and tissues regeneration thereby supporting hair growth.
- Vitamins B are important for hair structure that help in biosynthesis of keratin, metabolism in skin and hair roots.
- Deficiency of vitamin B can lead to suspension of growth, hair loss and discoloration.
- Vitamin E is lipophilic antioxidant which can reinforce the protection against inflammatory reaction mediators.
- Those who are suffering from hair loss
- Those who wish to maintain healthy hair growth
Adult: Take one capsule three times daily. To be taken with a large glass of water during meals or as recommended by our nutritionist.
DL-Methionine 200mg, L-cystine 105mg, Millet (Panicum miliaceum L.) extract 20mg, Lactalbumin hydrolysate 25mg, Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 25mg, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 12.15mg, Riboflavin 1mg, Biotin 0.2mg, Vitamin E 3.0iu