Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex provides natural herbs gymnema, fenugreek, holy basil and bitter melon extract traditionally used for general health maintenance.
- Gymnema & Fenugreek Complex contains 4 natural herbs, gymnema, fenugreek, holy basil and bitter melon indicated for general health maintenance.
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) is native to the tropical regions of India, traditionally used to maintain health
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is one of the oldest medicinal plants, originating in India and Northern Africa. It has been used as a cooking spice, flavoring agent and a medicinal agent.
- Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum or Ocimum sanctum) is a traditional medicinal plant widely known across South Asia and it is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicines.
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also known as bitter guard, is a vegetable cultivated in tropical areas, including India, Asia and South America. Bitter melon contains several chemical constituents such as charantin. It is traditionally used for maintaining health.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.