21ST CENTURY NOURISHAIR SHAMPOO 480ML
Available: In stock
Description Cleanses and removes oily secretions Protects your hair Slow down hair loss Nourishing formulation stimulates, invigorates and conditions your hair while building up the...
- Cleanses and removes oily secretions
- Protects your hair
- Slow down hair loss
- Nourishing formulation stimulates, invigorates and conditions your hair while building up the strength of your hair roots
Contains a gentle and special nutritional formula that cleanses deep and removes oily secretions while protecting your hair, unlike other commercial shampoos. It is useful as a treatment shampoo to stop or at least slow down hair loss. Best if combined with Nourishair Tonic to be gently massaged into your hair, after shampooing.
This formula has been manufactured for more than 20 years and has stood the 'test of time'. Therefore we will not change this winning formula which has helped thousands of people to maintain their hair even into their old age.
As most women know, they are always pestered by their Hair Dressers to buy some unknown Shampoo and Conditioner at a high price. Those shampoos have no scientific basis at all. This product is the result of research by a leading company in USA which specialised in Shampoos. The only thing that matters is the protection of your HAIR ROOTS. This is the key objective. Make your hair roots strong and your hair will not drop, fall or thin. There is nothing else to worry about. And NOURISHAIR SHAMPOO does this.
Nourishair range of products is fully reacted with Quadroxyn. This nourishing formulation stimulates, invigorates and conditions your hair while building up the strength of your hair roots, the only thing that matters for great hair.
Direction for use
1. Shampoo hair with a small amount of NOURISHAIR SHAMPOO PLUS CONDITIONER and massage gently to work up a lather. Rinse thoroughly. Dry hair with a towel.
2. Apply several drops of NOURISHAIR TONIC Directly to your scalp.
3. Massage gently into scalp for 1 minute.
4.Style hair as usual.