21ST CENTURY HERBS FOR FORTY PLUS WOMEN 30'S
by 21st Century
HERBS FOR FORTY PLUS WOMEN is a body nutrition formula for physical fitness. It contains 10 herbs specifically useful for Women Over 40.
- DONG QUAI (Angelica Sinensis) – The most famous herb for female ailments and hormonal menopausal problems. Acts as a ‘tonic’ for women. Effective for most types of complaints of the female system. It nourishes female glands and helps strengthen internal organs and muscles. Used for delayed flow and weakness during menstruation. It relieves the symptoms of menopause and PMT (Premenstrual Tension).
- ROYAL JELLY – The food of the Queen Bee that improves intellectual capabilities and rejuvenates your body just as it enables the Queen Bee to live 40 times longer than other bees. Promotes good health and long life. The ROYAL JELLY used is guaranteed to contain high 10-HDA which is found only in Royal Jelly and can be assayed in a laboratory to verify Royal Jelly quality and quantity.
- GINSENG (Panax quinquefolium) Root – Regarded for centuries as an Elixir of Health, Youth and Longevity. A natural energizer.
- BEE POLLEN – Contains 18 amino acids, 16 vitamins and 18 beneficial enzymes which provide youthful vitality. Believed to be the ‘Secret of Staying Young’.
- BEE PROPOLIS – Used by bees as a shield against bacteria and viruses by keeping 50,000 bees in every hive infection-free. Regular intake raises the body’s resistance to infections.
- GINKGO BILOBA – For mental prowess. A brain fuel (for more on Ginkgo Biloba’s benefits).
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL – Has numerous benefits for women. Regulates the menstrual cycle and improves complexion
- FO TI (Hydrocotyle asiaticaminor) – A blood tonic and counter measure to the effects of aging, such as loss of muscle tone and hair.
- SARSAPARILLA (Smilax officinalis) – Corrects glandular imbalance which causes acne and pimples.
- BLACK COHOSH (Cimicifuga racemosa) – A sedative, anti-spasmodic which promotes menstruation. Reduces water retention and cramps. Relaxes nerves caused by menstruation. Very beneficial during menopause.